Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best all-round tattooist in ireland right now...??

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

Sofaspud wrote: »
    I got mine done by Powel and I'm not too mad about it at all, it has uneven lines and a few misshapen bits, and he just didn't seem to be mad about the idea of the tattoo at all. That's probably why there was a bit of a balls made of it, it was supposed to be done by Denise but she wasn't in that day. It was my first tattoo so I didn't really care at the time, should've planned it better.

Ah well.
    I haven't seen it now since she got it, but yeah I have to say I wasn't over impressed with his attitude, granted he designed it on the spot, once it was designed he wasn't muchly friendly with the idea of altering it at all...

• Registered Users Posts: 16 vathar

Le Rack wrote: »
    I haven't seen it now since she got it, but yeah I have to say I wasn't over impressed with his attitude, granted he designed it on the spot, once it was designed he wasn't muchly friendly with the idea of altering it at all...

Yeah, got my calf done by him, and although I'm delighted by what he made, I got the feeling that it's hard to make him change his mind when he's got a desing in head.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

PRS, took a good three hours, but was worth it.

Very nice, the wooden finish looks really well and the shine around he sides look vey realistic.

Advertisement