Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Anyone know anything about Erasmus??

• 11-05-2008 12:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Im thinking of doing wither 3rd year germany or 4th year in chigago/sydney as part of bbls exchange!! Has anyone done this or know anything bout it?? Is it a good idea etc

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

He was a Dutch humanist philosopher as far as I know:p
    Whatever course you are doing should have a guy who knows all about foreign exchanges, ask someone in the faculty you are studying in. Erasmus exchanges are in Europe and exchanges further afield are called Socrates, if I recall correctly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 614 ✭✭✭random_banter

I havent done it myself but after 5 years here it is my one big regret... loads of my friends have done them, some are doing language courses and it is compulsory, some doing other courses and have gone by choice.. either way it has proved to be really beneficial and a wonderful experience and I know all of them would highly reccomend it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

I know I'm going on one. Ask me again in a year's time :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭niavie

I'm off to Germany in Oct. If your interested in going away for the year contact the international office and whichever school your subjects in. The earlier the better as some exchanges only have a limited number of places.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭wandering_star

I did one last yaer, best thing I ever did.
    I didn't go to Germany however but I know a few people who did, I can give you info if you like, send me a pm about what you want to know and I'll help you out-but mightn't be until after my exams.
    If you were staying in Europe it'd be an Erasmus if you were going outside it'd be something different.

• Advertisement
Advertisement