Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Zoo

• 11-05-2008 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭

I'm just wondering does anyone know whats happening with the zoo lately?
    Brucies no longer there and now every saturday its all techno. I use to like the music in there (Not the heavy heavy stuff like but the likes of declan o rourke and foo fighters was decent, and ive yet to find another pub which plays as much music that I like as there)

Oh I also heard that the guy who owns the Zoo also owns Langtons as well, is that right? is it under new owner or they just going for a different approach?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Purry Cat

Eamon Langton owns the Zoo? That's news!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭BeatNikDub

I have to say Im delighted theres a bit of variety in the Zoo, im not a big fan of techno but Kilkenny needs an injection of other types of music.

Its the guys who own Morrisseys I think that own the Zoo too.

Its a great venue just such a pity Kilkenny people cant seem to be bothered to go to gigs.

It broke my heart and was one of the main reasons I left.

I hope it takes on a life of its own now and start booking some interesting dj's and other genres of music. Kilkenny used to have it going on!

You should check out kilkennymusic.com and the One Take sessions and stuff like that, I think youd like!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

The Zoo is owned by morrisey's and the zoo's been downhill since andrew stopped running it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

The Zoo is owned by morrisey's and the zoo's been downhill since andrew stopped running it

ah ok thanks for all the replys,

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭jiggajt

Zoo is owned by Padraig Morrisey, the same guy that owns morriseys on rose inn st. I know this because i was barred from zoo for kicking him up the arse!

• Advertisement
Advertisement