Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lisbon Treaty yes or no ? advice on bet

Options
  • 11-05-2008 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭

hey guys havent really been keeping up with this but iv heard from a few people that "yes" is gona be the out come , the reason i am asking tihs is im thinking of putting a K down on 3-1 that will "yes" will win.

just wondering if anyone thinks this bet is a good idea and that "yes" will acctually win.
    ?

thanks andy.

edit: also why cant i add a poll?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 jkell

Keep your money, put it on galway to win the all Ireland its a safer bet
    jkell

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

any other opinion?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

You probably get better advice in Rec>Gambling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭partholon

well cetic bookmakers were giving 5 to 1 and they suspended betting on that and as far as i know paddy powers dropped his odds too.

TBH the campaigns only started propper know what you should do. personally id risk a punt on a no vote but i wouldnt slap a K on it . then again it depends whether that sort of money is a big deal for you.

Advertisement