Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

coke chikcen wing

• 11-05-2008 1:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

I tried it several times,simply and delicious. so share with every friends.My english is poor, just ask me if you don't understand something.XX(PS. there are not my pictures)
    225837306.jpg
    main materials: chikcen wing(6 enough to me),a can coke (PS.some times, i just do it with main materials.because i like the coke taste )

anxiliary materials:ginger,shallot, garlic, few wine or beer

225837349.jpg
    clear all, and cut the ginger and garlic into slices.

225837543.jpg
    to blend chikcen and half anxiliary material together about ten minutes.

225837438.jpg

heat the oil,and put the half ginger, shallot, garlic into the pan. fry(?) a minute untill you can smell the scent(?)

225837499.jpg
    put in the chinkcen,fry half minute.the color will change yellow

225837879.jpg
    pour in all the coke,cover the lid and choose small fire.

to watch TV, or have a bathe, or do exercise yoga or clear up your room, and so on. Remember,come back about 15~20 minutes.

225837381.jpg
    dish up when the juice(or soup?)just a little.

It is easy to do it. If you are lazy like me, you just need, chikcen wing and coke.:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 evaliang5

There was one time, I went to watching TV, forgot the chikcen wing. About 30minute past, I smell something terrible, my dear,lovely chikcen was burnt:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Blackjack

Mmmmmm......
    Looks really good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

looks savage.

Advertisement