Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Outdoor speakers??

• 11-05-2008 2:10pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 368 ✭✭

Hey guys,
    just looking for any recomandations on some outdoor speaker for the back garden. would prefer wall or surface mounted! nothing too expensive!
    Thanks for the help in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭SecureSounds

You are outdoors, you need more volume, you need weather resistance...

look at marine audio, Good quality Marine audio.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 maghenderson

hi there the speakers they use for out door like shopping areas are mad money and don't have great sound of them so here a tip for ya, depending on what you want to do like hidden wires and things like that then i would recommend using good speaker wire like they use for gigs and things like that, then the speakers use cheap one like one's in Argo's (bookshelf ones) anything from €40 -€80) cheap even second hand one then mount them under roof or something like that/tape the wiring into speakers then every 4-6 months wax them down with Vaseline all over the speakers then in winter take them down if you want to, works for me had them out my back for 2 years now and no probes plus they are better sound than them outdoor ones:)

Advertisement