Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bug with thanks

Options
  • 11-05-2008 2:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭

When I clicked the thanks button in broadband just there I got the message saying I don't have permission to access the page. I'm not banned from it etc.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Link? There is a limit on giving thanks in a day afaik. Don't suppose it's that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055291685

It was on that thread.

Didn't thank anyone els etoday...andit gave the thanks anyway,, so not that.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

You might have clicked it twice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

I can see your thanks to the poster who responded, and can thank on that thread too.

Haven't experienced what you relate at any stage either.

Strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

It happened me twice actually(I wasn't able to figure it out either!). The problem is that you clicked it twice. When you thank the poster, the "Thank this Poster" icon dissapears, but in your case, the icon remained there for you to click and get an error. Usually a good tap of the "F5" key(refresh) usually does the job.

• Advertisement
Advertisement