Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

susst nope clothing

Options
  • 11-05-2008 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭

HI My sister is a fan of the above labels and wants to know if its possible to buy the above after hairy legs closed anybody know if you can buy the above at all any where in Dublin or any where in Ireland thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭BeansMeansHynes

I was on the same hunt for Nope clothing recently and I was told that the couple who had the franchise of supplying of the clothes had retired and nobody has taken over the franchise they cant be got anywhere. I have searched high and low for Nope Jeans but to no avail.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Kooli

i know 'First' in Swan Centre Rathmines (tiny little shop in the middle) used to have both brands, haven't been there in a while though, but probably worth taking a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

Gasoline in Cork stocked Susst and Nope when I was at home. The store closed down in Merchants Quay and then opened up a crappy outlet centre on Patricks Street which I think it may have closed down too.

The other store is in Mahon Point shopping centre. According to the shopping centre website, they still stock Susst and Nope - http://www.mahonpointsc.ie/shopping/Shop_Details-284.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭cycling is fun

thanks for the replies will passs details to my sister

Advertisement