Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I been robbed

Options
  • 11-05-2008 5:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭

howehye

I don't really know how many people on here are actualy involved in tattooing, but I thought this might be worth a go

A few days ago some durt broke into my car and got a wadge of tattoo equipment. Please, please if any one tries to peddle you some of these items, or shows up in a studio claiming them as his own, please let me know.

I lost two sketch books full of full color flash and graffiti sketches, a micky Sharpz bronze liner, a sunskin lucky 7 shader with weeping statues on the coils, a New School double contact machine, a Lauro Paolini power supply clip cord and foot switch (blue).

Please let me know if anyone tries to sell them to you.....

thank you

-erin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

Sorry to hear that, hope something turns up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Will keep an eye out Erin. Keep a look out on ebay and places like that

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

ill be fairly useless from nz, but really sorry to hear that, hope you get your stuff back :(

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Ah shyte, hope that you manage to get them back/catch the scumbag that did that. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Where were they taking from?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

The fooking scumbags.Where were they taken from hot2def?How are you for machines until you either get them back / get replacements??
    Ive a spare liner at home you could borrow till you get sorted??Think Ive a spare power supply aswell if needed.

Richie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

that sucks feck sake.

Advertisement