Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for some recomendations for Surroud Sound

• 11-05-2008 5:31pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hello all,

I have a need to get a proper surround sound experience here in the flat, be it 5.1 or 7.1. I have a PC and an XBox 360 that'll need to be hooked up to it. In truth, I know very little about setting this sort of thing up, so I thought I'd ask the experts :)

So, what sort of system would you recommend (I'm on something of a budget, maybe €300 - €350 ish)? Doesn't need to be deafening as the flat's pretty small. I don't have any problem running wires around the walls either as it's just me so no flat mates to be getting upset about it (as my last ones were).

Thanks for the help in advance.

Advertisement