Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dear Xavi

• 11-05-2008 5:37pm

8-1..... O ****ing dear :D

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

in before lock/ban

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

A bit pointless, but lol anyway...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

In before lock?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

And the award for 'Stupiest Thread of the Year' goes to.......this man. Congratulations. Though I am honoured to have a thread dedicted to me. Your Blue Peter badge is in the post.

Oh and eh yeah, reported.

I like City Xavi, pool fan. But Jesus.... 8-1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Way to rub it in.
    Im guessing the OP is a United fan?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭eoin2nc

and xavi isnt half the player he used to be

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Did anyone see the game?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭justfortherecor

Dont worry, he's still happy they beat united twice over the course of the season!

City returned to type though and ended the season in farcical circumstances.

KaG1888 wrote: »
    I like City Xavi, pool fan. But Jesus.... 8-1

If you knew anything about the current situation at the club you;d know absolutely no one was interested in the game today. Sven's going, the players are going. Why would they try?
    Galvasean wrote: »
    Way to rub it in.
    Im guessing the OP is a United fan?

Rub what in? It doesn't bother me in the slightest. We still finished ninth.

The only thing I'm annoyed about is ballsing up the Fair Play thing. If we'd have lost 28-1 and kept 11 men on the pitch I'd have been happy.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

muppet

Dont worry, he's still happy they beat united twice over the course of the season!

Yep and don't you forget it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Dont worry, he's still happy they beat THE CHAMPIONS twice over the course of the season!

City returned to type though and ended the season in farcical circumstances.

fixed that for you, before the lock :D

I only made the thread because it was an insane result. Not to rub it in at all. The funniest thing about it is I backed them in my accumolator because of their record against the northern teams this season. Villa let me down too though :(

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i'm still in shock this is open!

in AGAIN before lock

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Lulz were had...

KaG1888 wrote: »
    I only made the thread because it was an insane result. Not to rub it in at all. The funniest thing about it is I backed them in my accumolator because of their record against the northern teams this season. Villa let me down too though :(

So you bet on City then started this thread? Ha no sympathy for you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement