Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GLory hole

• 11-05-2008 5:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Anyone else see the gloryhole in the male tiolets in SToye house on the south campus- the ones up the corridor from Callan hall. Anyone use this before????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

My favorite toilet-related fun thing is a toilet paper dispenser in the male toilets in Arts Block that says "Pull for Arts Degree"

That's interesting - the user 'John' on here went to Trinity before going to Maynooth, and the toilets in the Hamilton building there were filled with glory holes (thread linked here).

Coincidence? Well yes, probably.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 singa

has anyone ever used the one in callan hall tiolets??? I'd be interested in experimenting with it......

Have to see this is one of the most bizarre wind up threads ever. I'm waiting for the first priest related joke as well.... :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

One hell of a first post.

well its an honest question......

singa wrote: »
    well its an honest question......

POTY :D

POTY??? Its an honest question....has anyone used the gloryhole mentioned above and if anyone is interested in experiementing they can send me a private message ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Myth wrote: »
    That's interesting - the user 'John' on here went to Trinity before going to Maynooth, and the toilets in the Hamilton building there were filled with glory holes (thread linked here).

Coincidence? Well yes, probably.

I don't know how to reply to this without sounding guilty!

• Advertisement

so has anyone seen the gloryhole or used it???? Anyone like to use it ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

The winking smiley makes the posts all the more creepy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Creepalicious,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

Yeah i allways use it before choir practice on mondays just to chill out.
    Tenors are the best fun.

*Cough* Joking *Cough*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 ultanmac

I actually posted a thread of the exact same nature about the exact same glory hole on the MikadoSoc boards a couple of years ago. Worst thing is that I was in there a few weeks ago and all the tissues had been pulled out of the glory holes. To top it all off, the whole way through my crap there was someone who'd been in the next cubicle when I came in, and was still in there when I left. :eek:

Was uncomfortable to say the least. Nice to see the glory hole reaching even dizzier heights of infamy.

Just on the graffitti note- I hate the guy that seems to write "the writing's on the wall" on all the cubicle doors. You can tell by it that he thinks it's clever even though he's actually writing it on doors. Wtf. :confused:

I've graduated now and I'm pleased to say that the three years and thousands of Euros I spent at Maynooth has given me such a rich appreciation of bathroom vandalism.

The general consensus is that gloryholes are a no.............

So no body on this thing is brave enough to admit they have/regulary/would like to use it????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

ultanmac wrote: »
    Just on the graffitti note- I hate the guy that seems to write "the writing's on the wall" on all the cubicle doors. You can tell by it that he thinks it's clever even though he's actually writing it on doors. Wtf. :confused:

I've graduated now and I'm pleased to say that the three years and thousands of Euros I spent at Maynooth has given me such a rich appreciation of bathroom vandalism.

You just don't get debates as good as you do when you're sitting on the bog. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Darragh29

I remember when I was in Maynooth that Glory hole was there. You'd be a brave man putting anything through that hole if I was on the ****ter, you'd be leaving the jacks with your cock in an icebag!

:D:D:D

Jaysis, why won't this thread die

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Darragh29

LeixlipRed wrote: »
    Jaysis, why won't this thread die

Dunno, must be too many glory hole hunters in NUIM! Any cu*t that put his langer though that hole when I was in that jacks would be leaving that jacks on a strether with his co*k in an icebag under his arm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Ewwwwwww... south campus....

Away with you!

Wha? South Campus is lovely!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 roboman

any other gloryholes around ?

Prof Hughes.

OH I WENT THERE!!!111

Seriously though, nice first post.