Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Ombudsman Commission

• 11-05-2008 6:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭

For those that might be interested I see GSOC are currently looking for analysts and Investigators in Police Review magazine.

Click here for the advert or login to Public Jobs to apply.

Not for me personally, but best of luck to those applying.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,357 ✭✭✭Eru

metman wrote: »
    For those that might be interested I see GSOC are currently looking for analysts and Investigators in Police Review magazine.

Click here for the advert or login to Public Jobs to apply.

Not for me personally, but best of luck to those applying.

Not for me even if the money is better for less work! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭sunnyjim

Do I have these right?

This is the first time they advertised in Ireland? The first batch were all foreign exer's?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,357 ✭✭✭Eru

sunnyjim wrote: »
    Do I have these right?

This is the first time they advertised in Ireland? The first batch were all foreign exer's?

Yes, the deliberately stayed away from ex Gardai and while they will take Gardai I would imagine they would rather recruit from abroad when possible in order to avoid any hint of being impartial from he public which in fairness makes sense.

Advertisement