Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Grouphug.us

• 11-05-2008 7:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭

Recently came across this site
    http://www.grouphug.us

Have to say I've spent hours reading people's confessions, anyone ever come across it? Good idea or bad?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Saw a confession thing like that years ago.

****in' hell though some of those are ****ed up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭siobhan.murphy

I dont feel so strange after all!!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Ahh grouphug. It passed many, many hours for me in college.

I hope that a fair proportion of those are made up though because some are downright distrubing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

If I could have one wish, it would be the ability to change my dick into a vagina, and back again, at will. That’d be hot.

How ducked up is this???
    I elbowed a girl in the face that wasn’t paying attention and told her I tripped. She’s a bitch.

Ha ha! I love this!!! What a find, thanks op!

LOL
    This is pretty weird, I think at least.

But I want to create an exact clone of myself, and do absolutely everything to it, make out, feel myself up, then jack myself off, then suck myself in 69 position, cum in my own mouth, then **** get ****ed in the arse by myself, and then **** myself in the arse. It would be best cause I’d know exactly what would feel best.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 84,909 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

o_0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭thecleverone

Some people have weird imaginations...This one's gas
    I am a guy but I carry around tampons so I can offer them to homeless women

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Bookmarked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

i dont want to lose my virginity yet so i let my boyfriend give me anal sex but the weird thing is when we are doing it i think of my grandpa…and one time his name slipped when i was moaning. i tried to explain it to my boyfriend but he just doesn’t understand…
    I don't think I would either love:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

If my mother in law comes near my house ever again, I'm going to run her over in my jeep and pretend someone robbed my car. It's either that or stash a kilo of coke in her jacket and get the cops to search her. Anything to Scare the bitch off!

Brilliant.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

FunkZ wrote: »
    Saw a confession thing like that years ago.

****in' hell though some of those are ****ed up.

Would it be www.inevertoldyou.com ?

i masturbated with a cordless telephone today, and now my mom is talking with it.
    i once tried having sex with a dog. it didnt fit, but it mentally it felt good
    I am a pro-wrestler for a very well known federations. I sometimes get turned on watching my fellow wrestlers change in the locker room and want to put them in the dreaded anus clutch. I don’t know what would happen if I did, because I suspect that some others are the same way as me. I just wish that they would admit it. I also fear that coming out of the closet and into a small, masked mexicans mouth would get me alienated from my peers and cause me to lose my job.
    My wife thinks I bought her a horse as a special birthday present.

I really got it because I like to play with its dick
    I fear dying naked
    One day I was left alone for maybe a week. Just for kicks I thought I would try using a Tampon. but apparently they don’t go in your ass. I couldn’t get it out for maybe 3 hours, it was pretty frightening.

There are some strange, strange, strange people out there (regardless of whether that stuff quoted is real or otherwise), but, I managed to kill the last hour in work on that site once again.

Advertisement