Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How perceptive are you?

Options
  • 11-05-2008 8:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

Ok since i have some women troubles, i thought this would be the best place to get some advice/ opinions.

ok so theres this girl i really like, im totally smitten with her, we get on really well and im very comfortable around here, i would love to take her out sometime but she kind of insists on being with pr*icks that mess her around,
    my question is should i say something to her, i dont think she feels the same way about me, but the only way to know for sure would be say it to her? but do you think she would already be fairly aware of my feelings, as i know women to tend to be more perceptive in this field,
    ugh stressed out over this
    any input would be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭SarahSassy

Its very hard to know from the details you have given. Expand a bit. What do ye do together? How long are ye friends etc???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭NukeD4

eh we have been friends a couple of years, just strarting seeing alot more of each other in the past few weeks, would generally just be going out with her in a large group of friends, spent all of last night with her at a house party, had good laugh but i get the feeling thats all it is to her?
    thanks for the quick reply

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭allabouteve

OP, I think if she was interested, you'd know. Proceed with caution, especially if you think she may come round at some future point. Perhaps spend less time with her for a while so she has a chance to miss your company? Maybe she needs time away from you to appreciate you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭NukeD4

Yeah i think i will try and distance myself from the feelings,and just let things progress naturally

Advertisement