Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Van Logo confusion

Options
  • 11-05-2008 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭

I just bought a 00 Renault megane carvan. It is navy blue and I want to put a business logo on it. Unfortunately the colour of the van is not going to really highlight a logo very well in my opinion. What colour txt should I use on this colour a van to get peoples attention?

I really dont know I am stuck, I want it done this week ideally.

Thanking you!:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭markos79

swatch:EML004_15_KeyLimeGreen.jpg

lime green?

a friend of mine has this on his navy blue van.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭mondeo

It is for an I.T business, limegreen...maybe never crossed my mind for a second. Orange was in my head.. You see some of the eircom rep mobiles going around in navy corrolas with orange logos also

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

Silver

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Ivicia

Yellow, White, and limegreen and orange are all good choices. Light pinks Pale blue, loads......

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Any of the above are good - try to get a company to do previews up.

It may be best to get the text trimmed in white to make it stand out even more.

• Advertisement
Advertisement