Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

maiden in twickenham

• 11-05-2008 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭

Are there many maiden fans going over for this gig. not sure if i go but thinking bout it. where u going b4 hand if there are many going. be great to meet for a pint if i was to go over. anybody got any spare tickets for it. hope they play here soon have played the last few yrs so heres hoping for a gig over here soon

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Will be no Irish gig until the next studio album tour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,461 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Not going to Twickenham, but going to the second night in Paris. Its gonna be sweet, going to CDG airport, and shall hopefully see Ed Force One there. Really looking forward to it...pretty much two days in Paris and Maiden!

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Souless

Kess73 wrote: »
    Will be no Irish gig until the next studio album tour.

Thats real crap! As I was not a big fan of A Matter of Life or Death. Really wanna see the somewhere in time tour as there are most of my fav albums gonna be played on it.

Was thinking of hitting twickenham if tickets are still avaliable. Bit of a pain to get out to though, few tubes and a commuter train. Was over recently to watch London Irish lose. Lovely stadium though, bloody massive :D Not many pubs in the town itself though kinda small. If you's were looking for a place to meet up would probably be better doing it in central london and then heading out together.

Sorry just as a further question. Anyone know what Maiden's set list is for the tour?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Souless wrote: »
    Thats real crap! As I was not a big fan of A Matter of Life or Death. Really wanna see the somewhere in time tour as there are most of my fav albums gonna be played on it.

Was thinking of hitting twickenham if tickets are still avaliable. Bit of a pain to get out to though, few tubes and a commuter train. Was over recently to watch London Irish lose. Lovely stadium though, bloody massive :D Not many pubs in the town itself though kinda small. If you's were looking for a place to meet up would probably be better doing it in central london and then heading out together.

AMOLAD was a really good tour, the Dublin gig was a corker. I am heading to Twickenham and Paris for this current tour. The Somewhere On Tour gig in Birmingham over two decades ago was my first Maiden gig, so this current tour will bring back some cool memories for me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33 slayerdiabolus

I'm heading to Twickenham. I wish they'd send out the ****ing tickets though!!!!!

Kess73 wrote: »
    AMOLAD was a really good tour, the Dublin gig was a corker. I am heading to Twickenham and Paris for this current tour. The Somewhere On Tour gig in Birmingham over two decades ago was my first Maiden gig, so this current tour will bring back some cool memories for me.

I was at the Dublin gig and while it wasnt a bad tour just wasnt a huge fan of the album itself. When they played their classics in the en cour it was AWESOME as usual :D
    I'm heading to Twickenham. I wish they'd send out the ****ing tickets though!!!!!

Lol. Yeah its a real pain with ticketmaster.co.uk I was ment to go to he Heiniken Cup Final 2 years ago I think but it ended up as two english teams in the final so I wasn't bothered. The tickets arrived 4 days before the match so I didnt even manage to sell them off! Quite the pain alright I feel your pain lol ;)

Tickets finally arrived. And they look beautiful!!

Turns out i've a spare ticket to this. Fecking brother is off to France that week now!

Advertisement