Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap memory foam pillow

• 11-05-2008 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Hi anyone see cheap memory foam pillows anywhere? need get one for me poor old neck, and keep missing out on the aldi and lidl 12.99 ones, heatons charging 25e so looking around.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 912 ✭✭✭bmm

Could you wait for IKEA . I got some in IKEA Lanzarote for 7 euro. They are a bit short though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

tesco do the jml ones I think. Would spend the money on a tempur one though as the others are not nearly as good and I've tried a few.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭bee_dix

Would wait for IKEA if knew when it opening, anyone no yet? also tryed tesco they dont seem to have any jml in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭aaf

Grawns wrote: »
    tesco do the jml ones I think. Would spend the money on a tempur one though as the others are not nearly as good and I've tried a few.
    Where did you get your tempur one from?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

me mammy got it for me :o Have had it a few years and have stopped sleeping on my stomach ( it won't really let you). No neck problems anymore and I used to be in bits!

Have seen them in Arnotts. They cost about €100 but money well spent
    http://www.tempur.co.uk/TempurUK/pillows/original/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

As you said, Aldi did have memory foam pillows before last year (October, iirc) for €18. Everyone in the family has one now.

That doesn't help you today, but they may reappear sometime soon. I don't know myself since I got one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭FrCrilly

bee_dix wrote: »
    Hi anyone see cheap memory foam pillows anywhere? need get one for me poor old neck, and keep missing out on the aldi and lidl 12.99 ones, heatons charging 25e so looking around.

Thanks.

I've seen them in Kavanaghs of Ballyfermot, a shop considered a bargain spot by many bargain alerts people.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭ocj

I got two in Heatons in Blanchardstown last week they were 2 for the price of 1 and they were only Eur 19.99.
    They are a bit short though.

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Doodlebug

Dunnes sell one for €25 so I got that. Its my first time trying one, and I find it a bit on the hard side, but not too bad I suppose. Can't help wondering if the €99 ones in furniture shops would be much better as Grawns says... - too much to spend on something I don't know I will like! :)

Advertisement