Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports Halls

Options
  • 11-05-2008 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭

Hi Guys,
    Sorry if this is in the wrong place please move it if needed.
    I am looking to rent a sports hall in dublin city / northside. It has to be indoor rental. It is for a weekely indoor soccer meet. ( Futsal )
    I have priced most of the Dublin council places and Trinity and Belvedere. Just wondering if anyone knows where there is one hall for rent for a decnet price. We are looking for a kickabout and dont wanna pay through the rough.
    55 Euros an hour is the max I have been quoted. Anywhere within reason of town.

Any help appreciated folks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 magicmammy

try greendale in kilbarrack contect vinny green 018322735 /018322736

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

55 sounds OK, and any more makes it kinda expensive.

It might be interesting to find out if there is any kind of insurance cover, I've seen more injuries and broken ankles that I care for.

If you're looking for an extra player, let me know :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭Clink

Have you tryed the gym up beside Colaiste Ide in Finglas? Can't for life of me remember the name of the place but I do know that my cousin and a group of his mates used to play up there every week.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

DCU used to rent out their sports halls. Not sure if they still do...

Advertisement