Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[A] Drama (outland) recruiting! [2/6 SWP]

Options
  • 11-05-2008 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, we've had some problems with people going inactive at the start of sunwell so i thought it would be worth a try to throw up our application ad here as well. crossrealm transfers accepted

To be able to finish SWP we are looking for exceptional, well geared and experienced raiders. Spots are at the moment open for:

1 Paladin (holy)
    2 Priests (holy and shadow)
    1 Warrior (prot)
    1 Warlock
    1 Mage

About us
    Drama is a World of Warcraft guild on Outland-EU PVP server. Drama was formed around the beginning of May in 2006 by the core members of Bladefist/Outland guild Proeliatoris.

Requirements
    # You have reached level 70.

# You have been in a guild which is/was regularly raiding Mount Hyjal and Black Temple.

# You have experience with end game raiding, in other words, you're a team player and have developed your skills and adjusted your gear and talents to reflect that.

# You have decent equipment. BT quality gear really is the bare minimum.

# You are flexible with your talent build, if you join as a trial you may be asked to redo your talent build if needed.

# You can talk and listen to us on Ventrilo (version 3.0.1).

# You are able to take what at some times can be harsh criticism. You need to be able to bounce back and do all you can to improve.

Attendance/Raid Times
    # We raid Sunday to Thursday from 20.00 to 00.00 Server Time. If you cannot attend at these times simply do not bother writing an application.

# We expect everyone to attend at least 75% of our raids each week.

# There will be a lot of wipes, high repair costs, long nights etc. If you do not find yourself able to do this do not bother writing an application.

Please visit http://www.drama-wow.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=2 for more informations.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Good luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

on second thought, the go die comment was probably a bit much :(

• Registered Users Posts: 27,338 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Man, that's a crazy schedule. I honestly don't know how people find the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Man, that's a crazy schedule. I honestly don't know how people find the time.

Thats what it takes to be a guild progressing in the Sunwell...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

And thats why im glad i never got into raiding.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Seems more like a job to me than a fun computer game :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

Some guilds used start at 6 on the sunday to get extra progression time. Leaves friday and saturday for a relaxing ZA or alt Kara. Who needs free time?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

SK Gaming raided for something like 57 hours spread through 4 days in order to get a Múru world first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

bah alliance. have a 5/8 tier6 mage on emeriss. but horde :(

For the fact sk-gaming have retarded demands, one of which you actually have to be unemployed or something stupid amongst those lines/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

sunzz wrote: »
    bah alliance. have a 5/8 tier6 mage on emeriss. but horde :(
    eh lol sunzz don't act like you just found out that you've been hiding from us lads on outland all this time. you know excatly what you've been doing :D

Lee I might join you guys. I wasn't mentally prepared for how godawful GD were going to be. There isn't even many paddys left in the flippin guild now in anyways.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

jesus cillian :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭c0rk3r

Has Flavio started speaking over vent yet ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Hey alc :)

of course he doesnt, but He streams a lot more french hip hop tho.

Come back, we need skilled pallys :P

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Evac101

Dramah - thats QD's old guild init? more of you folk that took the Outlands express instead of the Emeriss transfer ;)

Oh well - good luck in SWP - hoping to visit for more then trash farming with my current guild on Emeriss and too much trouble to transfer all 5 accounts for my multibox team :P 3 x Frost mage + Resto Shaman + Paladin = heroic solo fun :D

lol cillian, i member good old days.

"JAY UBRS" ? "no **** off im csing cillian" :D

Still loving the druid or are you on the shammy these days?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

playing the shammy now. ye its funny i used to just log in and imediately start wispering everyone my friends list "ubrs?" and they'd all like "f off or your going on ignore" :D

lol aigh i member, on a druid now myself with a lock friend, pushing to 2.3k REALLY want glad title so hopefully am safe :D.

Didn't level it we pld lock priest but at 2k found it impossible to beat anything with a decent rogue in it, he told me he had druid on another acc on same server so I play his druid now, and god it's ALOT EASIER in arena :D

Advertisement