Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cops and Crookz

• 12-05-2008 12:04am

Why are there so many retards playing this game?:mad:

It is a brilliant concept but a lot of players spoil it in two ways

1. You have the fella who's the boss who does'nt have a clue what he's at, he might run away by himself(and be killed instantly) or end up getting killed by hoping out of the car you had to collect him to get his own etc..... Had a fella earlier who ran away and jumped into the water and swam around for a few mins before coming out of it right where the cops were waiting, although before that was'nt his fault, after someone managed to get a car some other clown decided to take the second seat before the boss could and would'nt get out of the car:rolleyes:
    Another fella the last day, i got a car and the boss hoped in, and we were speeding to the extraction point until he realised that we were not going to be caught and hoped out(i think he wanted to get his own car) while i was driving and died and lost us the round. Also came across numerous players who while been the boss decide to stand there in the middle of the action shooting instead of sticking to the plan and getting the hell out of there.

2. when your the cops and ye all get planted in a car with some fella who's absolutly brutal, would be better if they gave ye the option of getting your own car, everytime i'm a passenger i put on the radar for the driver, only ONE time has a passenger put it on for me, so i either have to drive blind and hope i can make it or else pause the game, open my map and put the GPS tracker on myself, just a few mins ago that happened and i tried find it myself and took a wrong turn and ended up been miles away frm the target, while the other fella with me just sat there watching his screen doing nothing!.

Would love to see some changes to this where some fool can't ruin it for everyone else!!:mad:

It's the best online game(in GTA 4) when it's played right!!

(i know theres ALL FOR ONE, but it's rarely picked but i pick it should i get the hosting crown)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Single Malt

Play with friends, and make sure they know what to do. Its the same in every game, be it CoD, R6, Halo, Gears, whatever.

It's not, there's never dependancy on one person, one person can ruin the game, i know theres team leader on R6 and that but the player is confined to such a short space it makes it differant,differant in this free-roaming game!!. Only wrote this cause i had some terrible games this evening, was another one where the fella who should have been driving the cop car left his computer so we all had to hop out and go looking for our own cars(which are impossible to find online for some reason)

Can anyone say they have a group of friends they play with?. I know two people who have PS3's aswell and only one has the internet(play with him)

It would be better if you could blacklist players which would limit there chances of been the boss(some of them take the piss) and just for the cops give them the option of taking there own car. Those two changes would make it 10 times better IMO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Use a headset to communicate with your team. ;)

Joe Robot wrote: »
    Use a headset to communicate with your team. ;)

You have'nt played online have you??.

Cause i'd say out of ten people online you'll get 2 with a headset(i have one btw), also if you don't have a headset turned on then you can't hear the other players, so you never have communication with all the players on you team!!. Most on a team i've had with headset's was about 4 people out of 6, impossible to hear had to mute a few of them, too much noise at once;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Have a 360 myself and its the same sh!t.

I was playing C and C as a crook and the boss was a stupid fuk. Cops got lost so we had loads of time to get away but the boss was hiding behind a tree. 3 minutes later he is still there cops on way so I ran him over him.
    You really need a good team of 8 to be playing MP online, if not you have to suffer the wrath of idiots.

I dont use a headset. I was in a race and some american was slaging a 10yo for the 10minutes. I got pissed and kept killing him so he started on me. Sick of the BS with them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

simple, play the 'one for all' mode!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭eddiehead

For some reason im suddenly reminded of FIFA'08 online teamplay, retards seem to enjoy ruining it for the rest of us, its like a disease or something

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Why are there so many retards playing this game?:mad:

Welcome to the world of Online Gaming - Full of retards.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,199 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I only really play with the boards guys. They are retards as well, but i love them for it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 417 ✭✭mika27

I'd say a lot of people are still getting the hang of C and C rules. First time i played it, hadn't a clue what was goin on.

Ur right tho, its the best mode when every1 knows what they're doin

• Advertisement
Advertisement