Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

exciting goings on

• 12-05-2008 12:19am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 865 ✭✭✭

big car chase down the N11 around midnight...

was anyone ag eisteacht??? ;););)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Jean Dwyer

Yeah it was big at least 20 squad cars involved.
    Some little boll!x speeding down the wrong way down the N11 sparks flying from the wheel rim.
    Fortunately the guards had a car in front of him warning on coming cars what was coming down the road.
    I would have loved to get my hands around the cnuts neck.
    Wasn't a nice experience to meet cars coming the wrong way down the road.:confused:
    Hope the Fukcer wrapped the car and themselves round a tree as they'd be no loss.
    Fair play and thanks to the gardai.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Why is this in Hobby Radio?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 865 ✭✭✭humaxf1

SWL? I'm sure we could stretch this to UHF

My bro almost got run off the road by this lunatic at the flyover coming out of Bray from the Windsor roundabout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

Why is this in Hobby Radio?

presume they were listening to it on scanners

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 497 ✭✭experimenter

Isn't it ilegal to repeat what you hear on a receiver and broadcast it to the nation???

This board should not allow this action..especially when it's Police related.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

I think it is against the charter and law, yes. You can click "report post" on anything you notice that looks off.

Advertisement