Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Huge problems with NTL, what to do?

Options
  • 12-05-2008 9:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, I've been with NTL for some time now, and only had a problem once before this. Anyway, for the past week now my connection has been absolutely flakey as hell, keep getting constant timeouts. Pages don't load, I have to keep refreshing 5 or 6 times before they do, sometimes more, and even then, a lot of page elements might not load. It's a headache.

I'm going to ring NTL shortly, but I thought it might be worth asking here as well, is this happening to anyone else? Is there something I should be doing on my end?

Thanks for any help. ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,888 ✭✭✭AtomicHorror

Possibly over-simple question but is your wireless network either disabled or secured? Are you sure nobody is hijacking it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Possibly over-simple question but is your wireless network either disabled or secured? Are you sure nobody is hijacking it?

Probably is over-simple, but honestly, I'm a newb.

I don't think the wireless network is disabled or secured, because it's only over the past week I've been having these problems, and there was no settings changed or anything. I don't know if someone is hijacking it, how would I check for something like this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Got it sorted now. ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Move to Japan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Got it sorted now. ;)

How?

• Advertisement
Advertisement