Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watch the Giro from Work

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

The live feed start at 11.25 irish time today according to the Rai TV guide.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭zzzzzzzz

You're a fcuking legend. Thanks for this!

haha :) That's what i did last year ( don't tell the boss ) and the same with the Tour de France ( you can watch it from the France Television site too ) - Happy Days :pac:

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

God, I wish I could get away with spending half the afternoon watching cycling in work. I'm taping it every day though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭niceonetom

this forum is going to get me sacked. :)

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Vélo

Caroline ie , I hope I never give you a job. :D

Aquinas73 wrote: »
    Caroline ie , I hope I never give you a job. :D

I am a very good employee: I only look at the live feed during my breaks... I have the audio in my ear when I can though... but I am still productive!! It motivates me!!! ... and the forum ... I am a very fast typist ...

Will you hire me?

Advertisement