Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What do you do on your days off during the week?

• 12-05-2008 10:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭

I'm off work today and bored & restless. Seen an old ex the other night. First time i seen her since we split 5 years ago so feeling kinda emo aswell lol. More that seeing her reminded me of the past and I'm cringing at my "emotional" teenage days.

Thought it might be interesting to see what people get up to on their days off from work.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

A combination of lazily lounging around deliberating on what to do, which invariably drains more time then any other activity, going to the gym, playing online games and catching up on a TV show or two or a film. Wait...I really should have mentioned my girlfriend in there. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

As little as possible.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,441 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Stay in bed and watch tele...

When I was working I did'nt get a day off and in just over three months worked 106 days with only two half days in there. Now I like to browse online all day and watch DVDs in the evening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

play online games and chill out outside (when its nice)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭kittensoft1984

i dont have days off during the week....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Cormic

erm...

Post on Boards :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

i dont have days off during the week....

Me neither. All life is packed into evenings and weekends, weekdays don't exist. Banks are something that are only open online, on-the-street branches never open their doors and are only for show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Play games, sleep, play musical instruments, watch tv. :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

Leg it around in a big stressball of a mood tryin to get everything done that I couldnt do the days i work [i work til half 10 >:(]

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Pedal & Crank

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Yore Ma!

Can't belive it hasnt beeen said yet.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Affable

Go for a walk in the sun to my favourite coffee place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭elmolesto

Sherifu wrote: »
    As little as possible.

+1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Video games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

Mondays were my day off for 5 years. I used to spend most the day in bed hungover, watching telly hungover, going to the gym hungover or cutting my lawn hungover. I was also usually very, very hungover.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,817 ✭✭✭✭po0k

So drinking less was never an option?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

No.

Advertisement