Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

the Dunney Monster

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Well news today that Dunne is going to stay if Hughes gets appointed manager this week. Lovely!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,134 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

ZOMBIE THREAD ALERT!

sorry for dragging this back up, but RD now apparently jointly holds the record for most red-cards AND most own-goals in the Premier League. Only a matter of time before he takes the outright lead in both categories....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,102 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

What he did over the weekend was amongst the most retarded things i've ever seen a player do. 6feet from the ref, the most blatent and unnecessary kick out. Such a stupid thing to do, particularly when his club are flush with cash, its the transfer window, and City's defence is looking dodgey enough as it is. no need to go encouraging the Sheik to go putting in a bid for the Mexes or Chivu or something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

So all our thoughts on him are jutified..!

that being whenever I see him almost 9/10 scoring own goals or getting sent off, good job Everton sold him....:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Charlie wrote: »
    He is probably the player I want most to sign for Newcastle. Absolute rock of a CB.

Haven't you's already ruined enough of our Irelands star players and taken the best years of their careers?

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭spiderdan

he really has such a horrible season so far- massive reason for City's position in the league

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Damn zombie thread. I read all the way to GY's post about Thaksin Shinawatra before I copped on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭bigstar

a bad few months and a lot of people forget what a great defender hes been both for city and ireland. im glad eveton sold him to us too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Damn zombie thread. I read all the way to GY's post about Thaksin Shinawatra before I copped on.

Same here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,831 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

hah, "the dunney monster"...
    love it!:D

Advertisement