Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

accomodation sep 2008

• 12-05-2008 11:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hey,

I lived with friends from home for first year but they are all going to diff colleges in sept!! i know what are the chances!! just didnt like courses but it puts me in the position of looking for accom on my own!! id love o get a good houseshare somewhere along roebuck with diff people so i could make friends etc! anyone any info on how to go about finding houseshares or landlord details etc etc

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Daft.ie is pretty much the only website that's any good for finding a room if you don't know anyone to search with.

Remember, it might be easier to live with people you don't know, as long as you're not the "odd one out", filling a space in a house full of people who all know each other really well - it can be a bit daunting.

Advertisement