Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Cork expansion strips

Options
  • 12-05-2008 11:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi,

I have put down laminate flooring and used trim to hide the expansion gap between skirting and floor. There are some gaps though that I cannot overwith scotia (along the side of the door frame). I was looking at using some cork expansion strips (or something similar). I enquired in my local Atlantic Homecare (blanchardstown) but they didnt seem to stock it or know what I was talking about. Does anybody know where I can pick this up or perhaps suggest an alternative to cork?

Thanks
    babel

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭beldin

I remember seeing them in Homebase a while ago. But if you go to a flooring shop they should be able to tell you who would stock them. All installers would use them so they should be common enough.

Advertisement