Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ex seeing someone new.....

Options
  • 12-05-2008 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Hey all,

So here goes..... broke up with my boyfriend of 6 years at xmas as i'm working full-time and studying part-time and he didn't feel he was getting enough love and attention. We were living separating but had lived together for 5 years previous to me starting college. I did try to get home to see him every weekend (home being over 150km away), but after working the full week and being at college 2 nights, i was so tired by the time i got there i'd just want to sleep and the form probably wouldn't be the best.

Anyways, this morning he told me he's seeing someone new. I know everyone has to go through this but for some strange reason i thought we'd get back together and that we were only taking a break while i was at college.

I know i'd have no right to ask him to wait for me and i didn't, but i guess i just thought after all we'd been through we would wait for each other, obviously not.

And to make matters worse, i'm right in the middle of my college exams so this couldn't happen at a worse time. I'm starting to wonder what's the point anymore, i thought i was pushing myself to work and study to make life better for both of us, but now i'm totally alone and basically lost :confused:

Any help ye ladies could give me to help me through this would be great :o
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement