Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm a bit disappointed with the lack of enter-able buildings

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Whoa, someone needs to take a chill pill....:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Whoa, someone needs to take a chill pill....:eek:

Ya, fair enough, I should relax a little; I just like how boards has a level of maturity not found on the likes of gamefaqs et al... Except for some times.

To be more constructive, nothing about the game has disappointed me so far, on the contrary, I'm loving every second.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Gava1986

The fact that ur picking on my english when i typing fast in work & doing about 4 other things at once really is sound. Ur text msgs must have perfect english in them 2 yeh? well done Mr. Universe that fact that u need to pick on my english just shows how bad u r at come backs & shows ur lack of imagination & originality. Hmmmm.........

Ya, fair enough, I should relax a little; I just like how boards has a level of maturity not found on the likes of gamefaqs et al... Except for some times.

To be more constructive, nothing about the game has disappointed me so far, on the contrary, I'm loving every second.

Burning Eclipse I wasnt talking about you, I was talking about Gava.
    I find his attacks quiet over the top and needless. Wouldnt it be as easy and civil to say you disagree, that pic saving and shopping arent necessary without the sodomising commentary also???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Gava1986:

Text speak is forbidden throughout Boards. You've a keyboard infront of you with the full English alphabet on it, if you aren't bothered to type out your posts properly, then don't bother at all. If you don't like the rules, go elsewhere.

Personal abuse is also forbidden throughout the website and is a bannable offense, including "U must b a fudge packer like them", "u 2 gimps r the 1st 2", "ur clearly a weak individual like the other 2 giving out bout the shopping & the lack of saving camera phone pics" and "u 1 of those clowns thats like a girl".

Also, I'm amazed to see you say that your maturity has never been questioned. Truly amazed.

Grow up, type your messages properly and get your point across without being personally abusive, or go elsewhere.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Gava1986

rb_ie wrote: »
    Gava1986:

Text speak is forbidden throughout Boards. You've a keyboard infront of you with the full English alphabet on it, if you aren't bothered to type out your posts properly, then don't bother at all. If you don't like the rules, go elsewhere.

Personal abuse is also forbidden throughout the website and is a bannable offense, including "U must b a fudge packer like them", "u 2 gimps r the 1st 2", "ur clearly a weak individual like the other 2 giving out bout the shopping & the lack of saving camera phone pics" and "u 1 of those clowns thats like a girl".

Also, I'm amazed to see you say that your maturity has never been questioned. Truly amazed.

Grow up, type your messages properly and get your point across without being personally abusive, or go elsewhere.

Hahahahahaha! 9,548 posts???? I laugh at your lack of social life! If it's forbidden why do so many people use it? You dare question my maturity level when you have a picture of the gay guy from the "leave Britney alone" video! well done, well done... Also it's amazing how so many people can play GTA4 then be disgusted by my comment.....Hypocrits

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Actually "so many people" don't use it here. At 21/22 years of age, would you not agree it looks exceptionally 13-year-oldish?

Gava1986 wrote: »
    Hahahahahaha! 9,548 posts???? I laugh at your lack of social life! If it's forbidden why do so many people use it? You dare question my maturity level when you have a picture of the gay guy from the "leave Britney alone" video! well done, well done... Also it's amazing how so many people can play GTA4 then be disgusted by my comment.....Hypocrits
    Noone uses textspeak on the website, those who do are warned to stop, should they not then they are punished. However, most stop after one or two posts and things go smoothly for them thereafter.

You might see people using acronyms, such as "tbh" for "to be honest", but you certainly won't see people posting messages like "I tnk GTA iz gr8! ur al fags if u dnt!", in general, even the 14/15 year old children who post here, have more maturity than to be posting in such a way, and more decency as to post their messages properly.

People are free to criticise the game all they like, they're entitled to their opinion and you can either respect that, or go elsewhere. You're welcome to debate their opinion with them, as long as you do it in a mature manner and don't resort to childish name calling/personal abuse.

Yes, your maturity is certainly in question. You're coming across as a child, whether you realise it or not. I don't think I've seen a single post of yours that hasn't been attacking someone. It's as though you're taking the criticism of the game personally, as though its your girlfriend and have to act all tough in an effort to defend it.

Also, I'd be more worried about your own social life if this is how you treat people over their opinion on a video game to be honest.

So again, grow up, post your messages properly and get your point/opinion across without being personally abusive. You're entitled to your opinion, once it conforms to the site rules.

Dudess wrote: »
    Actually "so many people" don't use it here. At 21/22 years of age, would you not agree it looks exceptionally 13-year-girlish?

Fyp :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

GTA is a game. Your comments are un-called for! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

You've come onto a forum about a game, read the posts, mocked people, and posted yourself saying that a person has no social life, whose the hypocrite now??
    Its like people whos sole purpose is to populate Youtube with comments of: "have you nothing better to do," or "this is sad, you must have no life".

I've met loads of new people through the airsoft forums here on boards. And I'm sure people with thousands of posts have met quirt a few people too.
    Wouldnt that be considered a social life???

Guys I'm sure if he wants to act like a child, we can treat him like one, right?

I'm looking forward to a GTA mod coming along and making him stand in the corner to think about what he's done tbh :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Gava's been banned... and I'm locking this thread. It's too derailed to be saved at this stage...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement