Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Rock Am Ring parking?????

• 12-05-2008 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭

Hey all,
    Myself and a few buddies are heading to the Rock Am Ring this year. We're flying into Frankfurt-Hahn airport on the Thursday and flying out on the Monday morning at 10.40am. Because of the hassle of getting to the Nurburgring with public transport and because our flight is leaving so early on the Monday morning we've decided to rent a car for the weekend. My question is does anybody out there know what the situation is at the venue for parking for the weekend? Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11 DEtox

:cool: yo we are heading over to it too. going to awesome!!!!!!!!!!! there is parking, think its free! to hard to find info on tbh. but form what i have read just get there early.. http://rockamring.co.uk/rock-am-ring-questions-and-answers/
    and if you know anyone that might be interested in going one of the guys pulled out the other day!!! :pac:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=55904285#post55904285
    Rock on my friend!
    :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Trevor O

Sweet, where ye going from? I could get someone to buy the ticket from you alright. You'll be able to sell it no hassle anyways regardless!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11 DEtox

ya we have loads of people looking for the ticket but we want to fill the camper for the 2 weeks as it cost us a few extra Euro that we just don't have.. Its an all together deal.. As we know we wound have no trouble selling the ticket at the event! but hopefully we wont have to do that.

Advertisement