Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limited edition GTA4 keyfob with ur PSNID from R* 4 100% completion before may 19th?

• 12-05-2008 2:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭

heard this from a mate in the UK who just finished it 100%. he said that you're supposed to get a limited edition key chain/fob from rockstar if you complete the game before may 19th and sign up to some website, but after he did all that he found out that it's only if you're in the US.

i don't know the name of the site, or even if it's true, but he sounded really peeved about it, so I'm guessing it is. :)

maybe someone can google it, 99% of game sites are blocked here in work so I can't really check it out myself.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

That's the 100% club competition on the rockstar social club site - http://socialclub.rockstargames.com.

No idea about it being US only as there's no way I'll be getting 100% by May 19th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭hairymolly

I got limited edition GTA4 today for my son, only GTA4 in shop!!! Cant wait to give to him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

It's not just PSN, and it's not US only. From the T&C:

You will automatically be entered into the Contest if you (a) own a copy of Grand Theft Auto IV (the “Game”), (b) are a registered member of www.rockstargames.com/socialclub (the “Social Club”) that has played the Game during the Contest Period on the XBOX 360 or Playstation3 account that is associated with your Social Club membership (to confirm your status, log into the Social Club to see if you can view your personal gameplay statistics for the Game) and (c) meet the residency and age requirements below.

Entrants must be (i) legal residents of the United States (who are not residents of Arizona, Connecticut, Maryland, North Dakota or Vermont), Australia, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland, and (ii) 18 years of age on the date of entry. Directors, officers and employees of Sponsor, its parent, and any of their respective affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising and promotional agencies, and immediate families of each are not eligible to participate or win any prizes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. CONTEST VOID IN THE US STATES OF ARIZONA, CONNECTICUT, MARYLAND, NORTH DAKOTA AND VERMONT AND WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED. Limit one entry per person.

Probably not really the right thread for it, hairymolly :) Glad you're happy though, I'm sure your son will be too! How old is he?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

you'd have to imagine anyone who's getting 100% completion at all is (at the very least) looking up the locations of flying rats and USJ's in the guide or online walkthroughs.

good to know about the locations koneko, thanks for letting me know I'll pass the info on to my mate.

vibe666 wrote: »
    you'd have to imagine anyone who's getting 100% completion at all is (at the very least) looking up the locations of flying rats and USJ's in the guide or online walkthroughs.

good to know about the locations koneko, thanks for letting me know I'll pass the info on to my mate.

I would'nt even bother to do that :D. Just re-started it again 3 night ago back to meeting Manny in my next mission!!.

• Advertisement
Advertisement