Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Loan

Options
  • 12-05-2008 2:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

Just wondering how long on average it takes to get set up? I applied on the AIB Internet Banking site on Thursday hoping for it to come through today but no such luck. Has anybody had any experience with this?

As far as i'm aware there should be no complications...i've a steady income. Have had the account for 4 months and have always had a minimum of €50 in there. Only asked for a small loan (€1800) so can see no reason for there to be any problems but have still heard nothing.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I got one before. Took 2 days for them to get back to me. Then I had to pop into a branch to sign the paperwork (it was that or wait for it to be posted out and posted back). 2 days after I signed I had the cash.

Give them a call if you're wondering.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,919 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

If the account is only 4 months old then there's a good chance it'll have gone to an underwriter for approval and they'll be running a credit check, this would mean it would take a bit longer for them to get back to you. Best bet is give them a call, just to see what the story is.

Advertisement