Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transformers Animated Leader Megatron Review

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Thats some nice work on the folding of the lower legs. Great piece.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Plus it makes it's own transformy sounds... I usually have to make those sounds myself and it hurts my throat after the longer transforming sessions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭MarkHall

Very Nice Figure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Ger_Hankey

Yeah I think I know what all the kids will be getting this christmas :cool:

Not a fan of the new style . I just cant like it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

sp-tni089.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭1408

Id love the Starscream one. The first Wave of figures are released in the US on June 22nd because of the current popularity (still) of the figures from last years movie.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

1408 wrote: »
    Id love the Starscream one. The first Wave of figures are released in the US on June 22nd because of the current popularity (still) of the figures from last years movie.

i'd say there was a bit of a resurgence in movie toy popularity recently with shia lebouf being in indiana jones and being asked about TF in every interview...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭1408

i'd say there was a bit of a resurgence in movie toy popularity recently with shia lebouf being in indiana jones and being asked about TF in every interview...

True, I wonder does he like that, or not?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

1408 wrote: »
    True, I wonder does he like that, or not?

well he's not getting paid much by normal standards (none of the stars of TF are), but it's a huge boost for his career. sure the next job he landed was indy4.... so i doubt he would mind too much at all :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement