Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How are everyones exams going?

Options
  • 12-05-2008 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭

I had my first one today, HRM, was a hell of a lot harder than I expected!!!! :( only 5 to go bring on the 21st :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Maths today. And is was shite.

1 down, 5 to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

Computer Technology today. Fairly handy. Don't know what to expect with the other subjects though. 1 down 5 to go here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Marketing Research was on today. Went alright just forgot how hard it was to write for 2 hours straight. Wish I could type my exams. 2 left now.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭personaltrainer

Event management tomorrow!! fingers crossed it'll be ok!!!:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭joeybloggs

Went well yesterday for me too, although that sun shining in just horrible.Damn fireball, always against me at exam times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

mine are going great, not putting in any study, or effort.

hell i'm not even turning up for them and i'll still pass :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭iUseVi

Cremo wrote: »
    mine are going great, not putting in any study, or effort.

Damn you Cremo!! :rolleyes: Well at least I have Jolt! Where's your Jolt, eh? eh? And when are you off for Summer again?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

i'm clearly sleeping with the wrong lecturers

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

iUseVi wrote: »
    Damn you Cremo!! :rolleyes: Well at least I have Jolt! Where's your Jolt, eh? eh? And when are you off for Summer again?

i've found a substitute (until i get back to college) for jolt - RedBull Cola 2 for €2 in esso and topaz.

i finish up placement on the 25th so i have a bit of summer left.

WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

<3 Red Bull Cola!

My exams are going ****e! First one today, complete pox.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Infrastructure & sustainability today, learned 4 questions and then emptied them out onto the page today, beautiful. 5 to go.

i've found a substitute (until i get back to college) for jolt - RedBull Cola 2 for €2 in esso and topaz.

i finish up placement on the 25th so i have a bit of summer left.

WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA!

25th? That's not so bad.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Jeapy

i'm clearly sleeping with the wrong lecturers

Clearly!!! :D ive 2 done, 4 to go! bring on the 20th!!!

Silly silly Cremo, your wee deal is just plain silly.You take advantage of that Tesco top of camden Street. 1 whole litter of there Shark stuff for a total of 92 cent!
    Caffeine coming from the ears have a bottle.

joeybloggs wrote: »
    Silly silly Cremo, your wee deal is just plain silly.You take advantage of that Tesco top of camden Street. 1 whole litter of there Shark stuff for a total of 92 cent!
    Caffeine coming from the ears have a bottle.

shark?

please... it's all about tesco's finest - kick.

shark?

It's a pity this bad boy isn't sold over here:

spike shooter

It has 300 mg of caffeine as compared to Kick's modest 75!!

sounds cool. but kick's 75 kicks you in the face enough to go beat the crap out of your exams like dudes on steroids beat up women, all with only 1 calorie*

*diet kick only, steroids may not lead to woman beating

shark?

Sorry buddy, kick is what im talking about, just forgot the name.( It's clearly no help with memory side of things:D)

It's a pity this bad boy isn't sold over here:

spike shooter

Yeh but kick is 1L so thats 350mg of caffine in total! Do I win now?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caffiene#Caffeine_intoxication
    An acute overdose of caffeine, usually in excess of about 300 milligrams

• Advertisement

Sorry buddy, kick is what im talking about, just forgot the name.( It's clearly no help with memory side of things:D)

memories bad? during exams? ;)
    Ciaran500 wrote: »
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caffiene#Caffeine_intoxication
    An acute overdose of caffeine, usually in excess of about 300 milligrams

psh. why bother being a caffeine junkie if you're not going to O/D all the time? :D

Yeh but kick is 1L so thats 350mg of caffine in total! Do I win now?

No cos the 250 ml cans of kick have 75mg. A litre is 250 * 4 so 300mg of caffiene. So that's a draw then.:D:pac: A litre is a lot of liquid though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 fairypixiething

haha since when did a how are exams going thread become a caffeine junkies thread!!!!!!!mmmmmmmmm caffeine!!!!!!ugh two exams down two to go...ever get that undecided feeling about how they went like you think you did ok but the lecturer may not think the same!!!!:eek:

Iv got the same feeling with the 2 that Ive done...have strategic management tomorrow and no matter how much i study i'll still fail :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17 fairypixiething

Iv got the same feeling with the 2 that Ive done...have strategic management tomorrow and no matter how much i study i'll still fail :(

don't ya just hate people that go around they have studied for like months and there like awww don't worry nobody can fail this exam everyone is gonna be brilliant........and ya just wanna slap them in the face and say yes i bloody can fail in fact any of us can fail just because we don't have as much time on our hands as you GRRRRRRR that happens me before every exam!!!!:mad:

Good luck, Im repeating that in September since I missed it at christmass. Hopefully it will go well for ya.

finished strategic managemnt...three hours of waffle very proud of myself :D weekend free and management accounting 2 on monday morning!!!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭experiMental

don't ya just hate people that go around they have studied for like months and there like awww don't worry nobody can fail this exam everyone is gonna be brilliant........and ya just wanna slap them in the face and say yes i bloody can fail in fact any of us can fail just because we don't have as much time on our hands as you GRRRRRRR that happens me before every exam!!!!:mad:

I've been through people like that.. their main aim is to intimidate others. They haven't really studies that much. They are just a bunch of pr1cks.

People who have really studied a lot usually say "maaaaaan, I gotta get over and done with all this in the exam cos this sh*t is raping my head."

Stressing about the next one. Lecturer wouldnt tell us what formulas he will give us and what ones we need to learn. With 100s of pages of notes filled with formulas im lost. Heres hoping.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,465 ✭✭✭TheBigLebowski

Anyone know if, in general, you need to pass the final exam or do you just need to pass the module. i.e. if you get 30/30 in a CA and 20/70 in the final exam, do I pass? Or will I have to repeat the exam?

Advertisement