Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How are everyones exams going?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Anyone know if, in general, you need to pass the final exam or do you just need to pass the module. i.e. if you get 30/30 in a CA and 20/70 in the final exam, do I pass? Or will I have to repeat the exam?
    depends on your course, read the handbook.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Jeapy

Anyone know if, in general, you need to pass the final exam or do you just need to pass the module. i.e. if you get 30/30 in a CA and 20/70 in the final exam, do I pass? Or will I have to repeat the exam?

My course is a 50% pass rate. We have to get 43% minimum to compensate, no matter how good the CA results.

Edit...last exam tomorrow- yay!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

I'd love to know what the pass rate is for my course actually. Anyone know where to find it?

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭JMB88

Quants is going to be an nightmare for me ....

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Jeapy

feylya wrote: »
    I'd love to know what the pass rate is for my course actually. Anyone know where to find it?

Not sure really! We were always just told about it by our lecturers. Compensation was always well explained so nobody was ever left confused about their results.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

feylya wrote: »
    Anyone know where to find it?

the dole queue...

boom boom :D

the dole queue...

boom boom :D

That'd work if I wasn't working full time...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Albino pr!ck of a lecturer screwed us over with an exam paper today. Went by the old write enough and they'll pass you adage. Heres hoping anyway.

They forgot to bring half the exam paper to the room today... Got a sheet with the cover on it and 2 questions on the back. That was it.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭personaltrainer

muppets, some of the people who supervise and so stupid!!!! Sports nutrition tomorrow so screwed wish it was wednesday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭personaltrainer

Last exam tomorrow....WWWOOOO...Living room at 11.30am bring it on:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭shakin

last one thursday thanks be to fook!!

Advertisement