Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Vagrant and Dunnes Stores!

Options
  • 12-05-2008 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭

This vagrant looking guy is wandering around the hardware section in Dunnes Stores and a manager sees him and politely tells him to leave the store. "Ah please sir" pleads the guy, "I've been on the dry for 2 weeks now and I'm trying to get myself together, I used to be a painter and decorator years ago and I'm trying to start up again and all I want to do is price some supplies". The manager takes pity and realises he may have been wrong, apologises profusely and brings him to the paint section and tries to help him in every way possible advising on products and equipment etc. The guy thanks the manager and says; "Thats great I'l be back tomorrow to purchase the main stuff but I need some white spirits for a job I'l be doing tonight" "certainly sir" says the manager and leads him over to the relevant section and hands him a 2 litre bottle of white spirits. "Thats perfect" says the guy......................"but is there any chance you would have any chilled"!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

VERY GOOD lol;)

/edit/
    Please don't post here with giant sigs.
    It's not fair on dial up users.

Hagar

Advertisement