Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Shimmer paint respray

Options
  • 12-05-2008 5:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

I have a car with a shimmer effect in the paintwork, the front bumper was broken when i bought it, so i've picked up a cheap second hand bumper which i intend to have resprayed. The colour is dark mica blue and there are two shimmer colours in the paint.
    Does anyone have an idea how much something like this is likely to cost?
    or even if they would be able to match it to the rest of the car?

Also, the painter i contacted said something about having to order the paint in specially because of the new legislation... anyone else heard anything about that? or is it bs?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,543 ✭✭✭Duff

If its a standard car colour they should be able to get the code for it and match it no problemo..to spray a front bumper your lookin at 200-250 for a decent job!..and as for the paint legalisation thing, I've never heard of it, sounds like crap IMO..

Advertisement