Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plans for the next one?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

just do it man, didn't make an appointment for my last one just walked in n asked for a tattoo, if i didn't I prob wouldn'ta got it! :) go for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

depends a lot on timing and size though, i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

depends a lot on timing and size though, i think.
    Its small enough. Do they really do it without an appointment sometimes?

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭DubLass

For my next one Id like something on the back of my neck but Id like a narrowish line of something (writing)? coming up from my spine. Probably sounds strange, but I do remember seeing it somewhere in a magazine and it looked really nice. I think it could be done in some form of script or possible small flowers or something :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

yeah, I got my last one done as a walk in and brought my mate as a walk in to another place and they did her there and then, even designed hers there and then

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

i went in with a mate to get one done without an appointment, into two places, and neither had any time to do the ink... had to make an appointment and come back a few days later.

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

i have two in mind but still making a decision about the deisgn and placement.

i want something similar to this (ANBU kakashi from naruto):
    anbu8.jpg

or

anbu9.jpg

on one side of my stomach.

And kanu from ikki tousen going down my left hip and the top of my leg. there's a particular picture of her in the manga that i want, it's similar to this but, of course, of the whole body and spear:

kanu.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭miss enzo

Wilburt wrote: »
    rubbish, i think we have it pretty good price wise for the quality we get.
    take america for example, i was looking into getting some while i was over in california. $150 per hour or so, and you tip there for tattooing also. Dont mind the conversion rates for once, imagine you are living there and euros dont mean squat.
    I mightnt be popular for my next comment...
    I think tattooing and piercing in America and Canada is way ahead of Ireland (and Europe im sure) in terms of quality. This isnt a dig at the studios here at all by the way.
    But, piercing in America (and Canada) common procedure is internally threaded jewelry, top quality titanium barbells, the APP (Assocaition of professional piercers), loads of things like that.
    Most of the world class piercers and tattoo artists are there, making a killing. We do have great artists here yes, but there is also a lot of crap being put out, and even the good artists here have off days (like everyone)
    I've talked to a few people about the difference in quality they see in tattooing here compared with america/canada, one girl in particular (new recptionist in body shock) she was even saying the colours pop out more there compared with here.

*hides*

i agree with all the other point but the price one! i had to tattos doen in tattoo charlies in lexington kentucky and they were wicked cheap! the last one was a little star on my ankle he said "i have to charge u the mon of $30 but i can do the same design on the other ankle for that price"

where in ireland will u get that???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

was this recently?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

Im gonna go into tattoo zoo in cork this weekend to make an appointment if i get a chance. So then have to wait n see when they can do it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭vangoz

Gettin another 3 hour session to my back peice on thursday. been putting it off now for a few weeks.

Can't wait dow..... Woohoooo :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭miss enzo

Wilburt wrote: »
    was this recently?

year or so ago!

Advertisement