Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Decent garage in Cork?

Options
  • 12-05-2008 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hi!
    Does anyone knows any decent garage in Cork? I am due to NCT after 3 weeks and car have to be checked. I know couple of things should be done there but mechanic knows better anyway. I got punto, simple car enough and cheap in service but wonder where to find nice garage for service. there is in Cork oficial Fiat service in Lee Garage, are they ok?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

Serge wrote: »
    Hi!
    Does anyone knows any decent garage in Cork? I am due to NCT after 3 weeks and car have to be checked. I know couple of things should be done there but mechanic knows better anyway. I got punto, simple car enough and cheap in service but wonder where to find nice garage for service. there is in Cork oficial Fiat service in Lee Garage, are they ok?

If you are looking for an independant garage Ballinlough Motors do a fantastic job. Great prices and are very straight with you. My whole family have been using them for well over 20 years

Advertisement