Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time to intergrate Boards.TV into Boards.ie?

Options
  • 12-05-2008 6:17pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭

I was looking at a Simpsons thread in Television and was re-directed to looking at Boards.TV for the first time in months.

Bit "quiet" innit? Time to intergrate it all into Boards?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,994 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Depends on how you intend to integrate it. If we add boards.tv to boards.ie, then that's just adding nothing so it will have no effect. But if we multiply by boards.tv, we could annihilate boards!! :eek:

And let's not get started on what would happen if you divided by boards.tv...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Suggested before I think or something similar eg. move the tv stuff to boards.tv

Shot down I do believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

It will grow on it's own.

Also, it gives Ruu and I somewhere peaceful to go. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Still think there should be forum links in the TV section here that bring you boards.tv. And not just a "more tv at boards.tv" but actual named forums.

Of course that again raises the issue of having your boards.ie account work automatically on boards.tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

smashey wrote: »
    It will grow on it's own.

Also, it gives Ruu and I somewhere peaceful to go. :D

exactly, you boards.ie folk coming into our small town with your big city ways and big (spits) city ideas..... we like our town just the way it is stranger.... and we have a gallows built by our sheriffs Ruu and smashey just awaiting for you god damn trouble makers

• Advertisement
Advertisement