Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paneer Recipes

• 12-05-2008 6:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hello, does anyone have any tried and loved paneer recipes? I've recently developed an addiction to Matar Paneer and my friends are getting a bit sick of being dragged out to dinner with me, with no choice whatsoever in where we go, so that I can have it :) Indian take out is starting to answer the phone with 'Jaysus, you again?'. I've acquired a block of Paneer and I'd love some recipes using it, done some googling but I'd really like to know that other people have tried the recipe before I give it a whirl as if it ended up gick I might cry.

I have a fairly well stocked spice collection due to some kind of compulsive spice buying disorder and if there's anything in the recipe I don't have I can swing by an asian supermarket and collect it. Needless to say, if anyone has a Matar Paneer recipe they love I'd be very happy to have it!

Thanks a mil :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Minder

Saturday Kitchen today had a clip from Anjum Anand where she made her own paneer from scratch and the made a paneer and vegetable skewer flavoured with tikka.

Recipes here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭MzFusspot

Thanks a mil, I shall have a look!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 anonimouse

Have you tried making your own Paneer MzF? I believe that it is very easy.

Advertisement