Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does a second hand equestrian shop exist around dublin?

Options
  • 12-05-2008 6:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I want to get back horseriding, I found a pretty nice equestrian center in Swords(well I still need to call them for an appointment but it should be ok)-So I figured out that I would need also to buy basics stuffs(boots, trousers, hat...)-anyones knows if there is an equestrianshop that sells 2d hand or just not too expesenve?

Many Thanks!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

Theres a few online places if your willing to order online

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭monflat

Now a days you can get so many bargins on really good quality gear AND there are sales on now some stuff in shops
    Happy shopping

• Registered Users Posts: 27 englishineire

Have heard of a good online shop that ships to Ireland:

http://www.equineinternetsupplies.co.uk

Strong Euro against Sterling too ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

I wouldn't bother getting all the stuff right away. They will certainly provide the hat if not shoes. If you hold out until the Spring show/Horse show in August you can get jod boots for €30. Otherwise try ebay or the Buy and Sell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Robf101

<snip>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Please don't drag up old threads.

/Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement