Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Website check.

Options
  • 12-05-2008 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

Hi there,

i have just finished a quick website for a friend of mine that is running a fund raiser in memory of his friend that passed away from cancer earlier this year .
    can you guys give it a quick check on the browser u use and let me know if anything is really out of place.

http://www.johnny4cancer.com
    cheers
    sean

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 darkstar_tfd

website using CMS - Joomla so it is using a template ( made by you or take from somewhere ).

The layout is okay, colors are fine. The only thing I do not really like is the font family of the text.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,511 ✭✭✭daymobrew

The photo in the "About Johnny" page looks like it's been vertically squished.
    In the "Contact Us" box, drop or bracket the 0 if you are using +353. My opinion is to drop the +353 because most callers will probably be from Ireland.
    In the fundraising barometer box the "whats" should have an apostrophe: what's

On the Fundraising page the "leave comments" link, the 'l' is outside the link.

Don't forget the get a custom favicon done.

Other than these, the site looks good.

Advertisement