Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iron & Wine gig in Galway

Options
  • 12-05-2008 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭

Anybody here at the Iron and Wine gig in the Black Box in Galway last Saturday night? I was. I have been a fan of Sam Beam for a couple of years now and love his music, but the live show completely blew me away. He was actually better than on the albums. Any body got any opinions on this. I know he is playing or has played in Dublin and Cork as well...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭fluffyVW

I wasn't at the gig but I have just found him!!! He really is amazing!!! Well worth looking into!!!

I would love to see him live!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

CyberDave wrote: »
    Anybody here at the Iron and Wine gig in the Black Box in Galway last Saturday night? I was. I have been a fan of Sam Beam for a couple of years now and love his music, but the live show completely blew me away. He was actually better than on the albums. Any body got any opinions on this. I know he is playing or has played in Dublin and Cork as well...

****e.
    Would've been had I known.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

Saw him in Dublin a couple of weeks ago, fantastic. I would heartily recommend anyone going to see him.

Advertisement