Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name that anime

Options
  • 12-05-2008 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭

Years ago i remember watching an anime on the den and remeber it as one of my favourite But i have no idea what the name was please help.
    It starts with a girl who finds a boy who's in trouble i dont think she could remeber her past but it all climaxed with them getting all these crystals and i know the boy and the other warriors in it used to go into some hyper mode where the boy for instance became a man warrior.
    He also had the usual japanese manga habits like an insationable hunger for food.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

there were bugs people in it right, i remember that she was also the last human or somthing

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

yes thats it any idea thanks btw

• Registered Users Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭Dartz

Do you remember anything about the weapons? The theme tune? Do you remember anything about punctuation?

ya that boy had what looked like a golden lightsaber but when he wanted to fight with it it would open up like a staff cant remember anything about the theme tune

shinzo

look like it and the name sounds familiar

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinzo

• Advertisement

Thats it brilliant thanks a million

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

I rememeber that show, between that Digimon, Pokemon and Yu-gi-oh were in my childhood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭owlwink

ya that boy had what looked like a golden lightsaber but when he wanted to fight with it it would open up like a staff cant remember anything about the theme tune

Set your memory straight...

great show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭owlwink

Indeed... Indeed... Def up there with Vampire Hunter D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

is that just movies? (vampire D)
    or are there series? I haven't been able to find any of the series :(

Advertisement