Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jayz boy, the hayte!!

• 12-05-2008 11:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭

Just looking at the thermometer for the room I'm in here.. 27 degrees and I've the windows open. 16 degrees outside.

Who'd have thought we'd ever use the words "Air Conditioning" in the same sentence as Wawford!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Gah, I misheard your tick accent Trotter, I thought you said the HATE! :pac:

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Me too, where's the love!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

mike65 wrote: »
    Gah, I misheard your tick accent Trotter, I thought you said the HATE! :pac:

Mike.

I only have a Wawford accent on boards.ie..
    I've been told its a southern Wicklow mixture in real life.. dunno where I got that, I was born in Airmount..boy!

Its not even that hot! You have turned the central heating off? Got my gas bill today -30 euro! My flabber was gasted.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

mike65 wrote: »
    Its not even that hot! You have turned the central heating off? Got my gas bill today -30 euro! My flabber was gasted.

Mike.

27 inside isnt that hot!?! You must be from somewhere tropical across the bridge. No central heat yesterday.. I had it switched off. 25 already now and its 7am!, 14 outside.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭KingLoser

Trotter wrote: »
    27 inside isnt that hot!?! You must be from somewhere tropical across the bridge. No central heat yesterday.. I had it switched off. 25 already now and its 7am!, 14 outside.

Enjoy summer while we have it! It'll be movin' on to Wexford next week..

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭5ForKeeps

The weather is unreal again today, the Sunny South East is living up to its name. Global Warming is well and truly alive and kicking.

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭BazBox

5ForKeeps wrote: »
    The weather is unreal again today, the Sunny South East is living up to its name. Global Warming is well and truly alive and kicking.

Al Gore must be getting some tan:D

Well I hope this summer doesn't suffer from premature ejaculation like last years.

:D Very warm this morning and yes this is Summer I fear.

Mike.

• Advertisement

Roen wrote: »
    Well I hope this summer doesn't suffer from premature ejaculation like last years.

Great analogy on the weather :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭TheFlatulator

well seeing that May is a summer month, i just hope it will stay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

May is Spring I thought?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    May is Spring I thought?

In all other countries in Europe except Ireland May is Springtime. However cause Ireland goes by the old celtic calendar. May is considered Summertime here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

It bloody well feels like Summer anyway. Doing about 100 on the road to Dungarvan yesterday with two windows open and I was still just dying with the heat!

I only stepped out of the car to college today and I was struck with warmth that just sapped every little bit of energy from me (well, that's my excuse for the inevitable fail)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

KevIRL wrote: »
    In all other countries in Europe except Ireland May is Springtime. However cause Ireland goes by the old celtic calendar. May is considered Summertime here.

SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH don't say it too loudly or that'll be another thing the EU will change on us

Just nailed my first mosquito of the Summer there 5 mins ago :mad: Feckers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

global warming ftw.

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭Junior

Looks like it's going to shag off and be all sh*tty for the weekend folks so get yer baby oil on tomorrow to get the last of the tan for a while...

Another cracker of a day again....jayus :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

What were the temps today anyone know? I was in bed all day sick with the flu very annoying.

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

Advertisement