Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Poss tornado spawnling today

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,090 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

Interesting. I've seen similar situations, several times in the past, but am still waiting for one to develop into a tornado.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭Neamhshuntasach

I remember driving through Nebraska and there were clouds similar to the ones in your link. I had seen things like that before in Ireland so never thought it would be a tornado. But then i noticed something swirling on the ground and the cloud in the sky merged with the swirl on the ground and formed a funnel. It was only a small one but i have seen some big huge ones where the sky looks like an apocalypse is coming. Pictures and videos don't do it justice. Something you really need to stand under. Maybe the one in your picture just didn't have the right conditions to form over here. But it acted like one at cloud level if that makes sense.

Advertisement