Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Want to hear jasons bass track on one?

• 12-05-2008 11:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭

never thought i'd get to hear it. just goes to show...everything is on the internet.

how did i miss this? is this old news? cos its new to me.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Google and justice for jason. Some bass player sat down and retracked his bass lines.

Although, that's slightly different...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

some guy re-mixed the whole justice album last year including turning up the bass,i can't remember where i found it online but it was strange,the album had a very different feel from the version we've all heard,and he done all this on basic music editing software!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

yeah i heard and justice for jason, but didnt like it. i thought the dude playing it was just..not..quite.. there if you get my meaning. if thats jasons actual track on the youtube vid however.....

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Just listening to Hetfield's lyrics, sounds like they just doubled the track instead of him singing over. Weird sounding.

I'd love to have heard that album if they'd used a producer!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

i dont think the harmonised choruses made it to the final mix did they? i havent listened to one in ages....

• Advertisement
Advertisement