Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Euro Weather?

Options
  • 13-05-2008 12:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭

:eek:Im going to Tuscany tomorrow and I looked up the forecast on the internet.It gave me a 14day forecast and it is dreadful:(,can I depend on it or is there a chance its not always right??:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭Darwin

I wouldn't pay too much attention to a 14-day forecast, as they are usually only reliable up to roughly 3 days ahead at a time. Beyond this timeframe they serve only as an indicator of a general trend. My brother is in Nice at the moment (not a million miles from Tuscany) and the weather isn't great - windy and light rain. You might get lucky though!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

My brother is off to Spain this week and the forecast is poor there as well. Typical, when we get decent weather here due to a high in the North Sea, it can push all the bad stuff south towards the Med.

Still, I'm not complaining ;).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Vidunder

I think you'll find a decent deal of good weather, but also rain and wind and... hey it's springtime after all :pac:

Advertisement